Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yahoo ! Going back hometown today !

Yes Yes Yes ! My work in Sebana is done ! I'm going to be back in KL by today ! Yahoooooooooooooooo .................. KL, dear KL. I miss you so.... Well, here are more photos I took yesterday in Sebana.

That's the view of the Marina from the pier. Nice ya.

Here's another view of the marina from the lobby.

This is Movenpick strawberry ice-cream. YUMMY !
See these stairs ? I had to climb up to the "tower" in order to check a couple of PCs. By the time I reach the top, I was panting like a dog ! See ? THIS is the tower that I had to climb up to ! It was SOOOOOO high !
Took a few photos from the tower. Here's a bird's eye view of the pier.
And of the marina.
This is a sunset photo taken from the pier. Nice leh.... the sun reflected not once, but twice.
Another view of the sunset from the tower top.
A view of all the boats in the marina.
I took this photo using 3x zoom, so not that clear. There are monkeys there, playing by the bins.
Should be back in KL by this evening. I am SOOOOO happy !

(ps. I was supposed to post this yesterday, but the internet gave me problem, so I'm only posting it now.)

No comments: