Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crocodile Farm Visit

Before we went back to KL, my colleague and I stopped by in Sg. Rengit for lunch. We went back to the same shop where we had dinner the previous night. After lunch, we went to a shop nearby and bought some lobster crackers, at least that's what the owner claims lar.... Can be prawn crackers for all I know.

This is the road leading towards Sg. Rengit. All trees. Almost feel asleep. We also stopped by a crocodile farm on the way back. The entrance fee was RM4, and you can drive through. It's a drive, stop, walk, take picture, continue driving, with no guide. When I saw this sight, I thought they were drying out crocodile skins. Hehe...... went nearer and realized that it was a whole bunch of crocs resting in the shade.

This huge fella was hiding beneath a fallen branch. Some of the crocs, we can only see the tail since the head is hidden deep beneath the waters. Scary thoughts.
This small fella was basking in the sun with it's mouth opened. Must be thirsty. Hehe.
Seen here is actually a HUGH fella. The picture doesn't do it justice. Wouldn't like to have this fella loose and after me ! Here's another fatty. It's small beady eyes were gleaming when it saw me. What, thinking I was a big fat lunch ? Think again !
These are small cuties. Wanted to touch one, but was afraid that they bite.

Here's an even smaller bunch of crocs. Cute leh.... Another fella basking in the sun with the mouth open. But this is a BIG fella.
Scary ? I was scared ! Had to be careful, in case he decides to run up and snap my hands off while taking the photo !
On the way out back to the highway, we passed by this view.
The jetty where the fishing boats come in.

I reached home about 7pm, and was tired out. I woke up this morning, and my WHOLE body was aching, topped with having a slight headache. I think I will have an early nite tonight. Otherwise, I dunno how I'm gonna get to work tomorrow morning.

No comments: