Friday, March 9, 2007

2nd Day in Sebana

This morning I woke up at 6:45am, by my mobile's alarm. Brush my teeth, wash my face, wore my clothes, tied my hair. All done by 7:20am. Haha... record time. So I decided to take some photos of my room and the surroundings. This is my room. King size bed. All for ME only ! Hehehe...

Behold, the living room of the apartment. Spacious and nice.

This is the view from my room. Because it's a marina, if I had a yatch, I can park it behind the apartment. Nice leh.....

The view from the side of the living room. There's a pool for every two blocks.

Notice in the horizon, it is still misty... like a fairy scene.


This is the stairs leading up to the apartment I am staying. I'm on the upstairs. A couple of gwailos are staying downstairs.
Here's how the apartment looks like. I noticed the moon in the sky and took a picture.

Sunrise in Sebana. I took a few, showing the sun climbing higher and higher.



These were the "Twins" that were singing from yesterday evening until this morning ! BISING ONLY !

I heard there's an IT show in Singapore, wonder if I should go.......

No comments: