Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Easy Day

By the 4th day in Japan, I decided that today I need to "rest" my legs coz they felt like they will be falling off any time. I told Ange that she can ship them home and order new ones if we continue walking like the past few days. Anyway, she took me out for parfait in Sannomiya and we bought home some ingredients for steamboat.

See my satisfied look while enjoying the delicious parfait. Hehe. These are some of the things we bought for the steamboat at home.
We bought lots of mushrooms (yummy, my favourite) and dumped everything in. There's also nice local beef (from Kobe) and pork slices. We also bought some sashimi clams, which can be eaten either raw or dumped into the steamboat.
Having steamboat in such a cold environment is really enjoyable, since the hot soup and heat from the stove kept us warm. A great meal, and my compliments to the chef (Ange lar..)

No comments: