Saturday, March 3, 2007

15th is coming

Sigh... after all the hard work and preparation, Chinese New Year is coming to an end. This Sunday is the 15th day of the 1st month of the lunar calendar, which is also the last day of Chinese New Year.

Traditionally, girls are supposed to throw mandarin oranges into the river so that guys can scoop them up and choose some to contact. But my dear imaginative colleagues asked me to throw durians instead. Why ? Coz they said if I throw mandarin oranges, it's just one amongst many. Difficult to stand out and be seen.

Instead, I'm supposed to throw a durian at any fella that I like. This way, he can't even run away and I can talk to him to while tending to his wounds. Sounds a bit psycho and macabre, but then again, seems like a good idea. Hmmm... wonder where I should throw durians. Titiwangsa ? Klang River ? The Curve ? KLCC ?

1 comment:

~AnGeL~ said...

throw more durians.. one not enough! more more!!! but keep some for me to eat year. i miss "LIU LIAN"