Saturday, October 6, 2007

Phone-less & Bluetooth-less

Sigh...........

I sent my i-Tech back for a check because although the battery is supposed to last up to 4-5 days, mine always goes dead in 2-3 days. Also, it tends to disconnect itself from my phone at times, even when I am using it !

So I have to leave it at the service centre for about 10 days before I can collect it back.

Also, I sent my leng chai to the service centre. Apparently the camera saving issue is probably due to the motherboard ! And to think that I actually treat it so carefully, it still gets hardware problem ! I'm probably gonna treat it more like dirt when I get it back later !

As of now, I have to use back my old Siemens phone for now. My leng chai will have to stay at the service centre for about 3 days and since it's already out of warranty, I will have to pay to get it checked !

Sigh............................................

No comments: