Friday, October 5, 2007

My Leng Chai Is Sick !

My leng chai is sick !

Already a few times I tried taking photos with it, but the photos do not get saved into the phone memory or memory card, even though it says "Saving".

Today was worse because after taking a photo, it will go back into normal phone mode, and the photo is nowhere to be seen.

I took it to the Sony Ericsson service centre in Mid Valley Gardens, but apparently they were only opened for 5 days, so their equipments are not ready yet. I will have to take my phone to either Amcorp Mall or KLCC for them to check the problem.

Unfortunately, the guy deduced that it is most probably an issue with the camera, and in order to change it will cost me RM200+ ! MONEY MONEY MONEY !

I'll have to get it checked first before deciding, and with the warranty over............

No comments: