Sunday, November 25, 2007

Toyota Classics 18/11/2007

Last Sunday my niece Ade treated me to Toyota Classics. Both she and her sisters were all dressed to the nines, all dolled up and looking really pretty. Me ? Usual lar... hehe....

The orchestra group were from Spain, and they also had a tenor with them. All in all, it was quite enjoyable. Initially I was rather reserved, since I was afraid they'd be playing from stuff like Hadyn, Handel or Mozart. I'd probably fall asleep !

Luckily they didn't, and it was really quite enjoyable. The only drawback was that the venue is rather hot, as the conductor requested for some of the air vents to be turned off, due to noise. Talk about perfectionist....



Two of the orchestra members are also quite handsome, so it was not only pleasant to the ears, but also to the eyes. Hehehehe.... hopefully can go again next year :-)

No comments: