Sunday, April 8, 2007

My PC DIED !!!!!


ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!
MY PC WON'T START UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was making cranking noises a few days back and I knew something was wrong, but since the startup had no problem, I thought everything was okay.

Unfortunately, while I was surfing a website, the PC suddenly hung. I had to go out so I just shut down the power and went off. When I came back in the evening, I switched on the PC, and it just stopped at the boot-up screen.


I even took out the RAM just to see if that was the cause of the problem, but aside from some beeping sounds, nothing happened. I put the RAM in again, and this time, the monitor remains a plain, blank, empty, nothing display. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Elek. Boh. Mei you. Mau. Tara. Mou.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am I supposed to live without a PC ? Without being able to check my emails ? And worst of all, WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD HEROES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: