Sunday, April 15, 2007

GASP ! It's.... it's...... IT'S ALIVE !!!!!

My PC has returned from the DEAD !!!!!!!

Today, I finally decided to take a look at the PC, and began stripping it naked of all the outer covers..... hehe......

Then I used a straw to blow away all the dust that was gathering at the nooks and corners and in the fan of the CPU and graphic card. After that, I just tried my luck, plugged in the power cord and turned it on.

LO AND BEHOLD, the monitor began to glow and the Intel Mainboard picture came up. I kept my fingers crossed, and the Windows ME logo started appearing. Wahliao.... I was soooooooooo happy !

I've already restarted it twice, and it seems to be working okay, but I'd never know, maybe tonight when I try to start it, it will not work again. Pray for me that it works !

1 comment:

Anna G said...

i think you just needed to take a break from the computer screen and its just doing you a favor. or maybe just a friendly reminder not to take things for granted. :-D