Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Operation - A week later

Yes, it's already been a week since I came home. Today, I went back to the hospital because the Prof said that the results on the tumour may be ready and that my stitches can probably be removed today.

Have been having home cook food for the past week, but ah ma refuses to let me eat anything "black", e.g soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, etc. Said that if I do that, the scar may turn dark colour, and won't be nice later. I also can't take any chillies or anything sour. Sigh...... However, I think my ah ma is probably tired of having me home for so long, since now she had to cook for lunch AND dinner as well, hehehe.......

Anyway, I was back at the hospital this morning and then waited for my turn. Kinda felt like the Frankenstein, with the stitches on my left face. Soon, my number was called and I went into the room. I told Dr. Tang that Prof asked me to come back today to see if the results are out and also to have the stitches removed if it's okay.

The doctor checked my stitches and said that they are healing very well, and said agreed that they can be remove. Unfortunately, the report was still not out yet. Well, I still have to go back there next week, the report should be out by then.

1 comment:

Anna G said...

Congratulations!!! Show us the 'before' and 'after' picture lah or just the after. Is your face a bit smaller? Probably 2 lbs lighter too. Congratulations, now you can relax and get on with life. So, the experience as a whole, did it produce any life altering changes?