Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lazing & grazing

These past two days, I've been doing practically nothing except watching tv and sleeping. A perfect waste of a holiday when I should have been working on my thesis. Yes Ange, I will start it.... soon. Sigh..... no motivation to work on it at all. Sigh....

And when I wanted to login to Blogger just now, it went all Japanese on me ! Didn't know what to do at all ! Luckily, I checked around the site, saw a link for language and went in ! Changed the settings back to English, so now I can "understand" what it says ! Sheeeesh.... duno why the setting suddenly switched to Japanese ! Must be coz I was reading Ange's blog. ALL HER FAULT !

I should have been happily munching on snacks and all sorts of fried things these two days, but unfortunately, a sore throat is preventing me from doing that. Like I said, what a waste of a holiday !

Anway, tomorrow it's back to the grinding stone. Tons of work, nothing done yet. Sigh......... And last month was pretty bad too, what with my PC going psycho on me and losing my sunglasses ! Sob sob sob ......................

1 comment:

~AnGeL~ said...

go finish your thesis faster... time is running out!